Monday, December 25, 2006

DovBear busted!


READ HERE

How fitting that I see this piece of news on יום אידם. Seems like many of the Radical Religious Rightwingers will have a happy holiday after all. Truth be told I had much dislike for the man when I first began to read his works. It wasn't so much the message he portrayed than the way he said it. The total scorn and disdain, without a morsel of common decency or respect was more than I could handle. Then I started commenting there a bit and he responded, and some of the anger in me subsided. He comment-mined my comments and links were exchanged, that also helped give the man a human face despite his writings. (or were they his at all?) My blood still boils when I see certain topics discussed, but now it's a bit less personal with me.

Yet, to my surprise, the joy that should engulf me upon hearing about his being busted for constant plagiarizing has yet to do that. Maybe it'll come soon. I hope he comes clean and admits his faults, and maybe tones down the rhetoric now that he'll have to actually come up with his own material. I always wondered how the man had so much time to write those lengthy posts, I guess it helps to have material ready to go....

Thanks to MB for the DovWeasel link

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dovbear has a great blog.Intellectually stimulating, controversial and witty.You have a dumb,one dimensional blog-rag.It's all about snags and how much you and The Lubab hate them.Ok we have gotten the idea.
DovBear has come clean, without excuses, despite having written three thousand pieces with 14 questioned!!
When will The Lubab come clean and stop rewriting history:Never

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

if I didn't know better I'd say you were DB in one of his worse moods. I guess blogs like his like readers like you; angry Jews, unhappy with their existence.

Anonymous said...

I guess coming clean after being busted is a noble act, right? And if Weasel would not expose him would he still be noble?

Anonymous said...

antitzemach
your name says it all:You are anti everything besides your Lubab.Pity that your claim to fame is being anti that Russian fart.

Anonymous said...

The rumor that DB is a shliach in Brooklyn keeps on rearing its ugly head. Where do people know this from?

Anonymous said...

Someone who comments on a real sewer blog (that I monitor for parody material) claims that the assinine ursine is a certain person in Manhattan. Very doubtful as well.

Anonymous said...

please delete the nivel peh

Anonymous said...

what nivul peh? Assinine? It refers to ass which is a word for a donkey.

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

Itzhak

he meant another comment that has since been deleted, and was the reason comment moderation was turned on again. Your comment is OK.