Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What's thy name?

Due to popular demand, and to an impending nervous breakdown fom a reader whose sharp mind I'd like to retain, there will henceforth be no more "anonymous" posting.

I WILL NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND I CANNOT BLOCK YOU FROM POSTING, SO YOUR IDENTITY IS SAFE. JUST PICK A NAME, ANY NAME. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF G-D!

I understand that the signup process may take 2 minutes, but if you can post on the blog you can find those 2 minutes somewhere.

I would prefer that you sign up with blogger, and choose a username and a password. That, however, is not mandatory, you can choose a screenname without signing up and divulging any personal information. Just choose it and stick to it.

Sounds confusing? maybe, but I've got faith in y'all.

4 comments:

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

you're the first deletee...

Anonymous said...

"JUST PICK A NAME, ANY NAME. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF G-D!"

You guys, always bringing G-d into your petty power struggles....

Editor said...

non-anonymous...

I like yuor stuff Hirshel!

Keep it up.

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

thanks.