Thursday, November 16, 2006

Where's Kurenitzer?


(The Namesake, his Uncle, R' Berl Kurenitzer)

The blogger Kurenitzer that is. He's been absent for months, no posts or e-mails.

O' Kurenitzer, O' Kurenitzer, wherefore art thou Kurenitzer?

To quote a certain "Chassidic" singer/songwriter:

It's been so long

It feels so wrong

It's not where we belong.


Can it be that Kurenitzer was told not to post here again by a certain blogger? Was he told that he'd be blacklisted and will never write at a cetain blog again? I see shadows of a certain "witch-hunt" that was perpetrated by a certain Republican United States Senator in the 1950's. A process that coined many phrases and idioms. Can it be that I'm just paranoid and insecure? It can.

I hope he's not a victim. Not for his or our sakes.

2 comments:

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

Sure they're free, I just wonder if they have had their free will trampled on, that's all.

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

The truth is TA, you are my Rebbe in the art of blogging. Were it not for you I'd be a complete and total boor in that subject. I thank you for that from the very abyss of my heart.