Friday, November 17, 2006

Lubavitch Going Mainstream


(Photo by COL)

It may not be the big time, Artscroll or Feldheim, but Targum Press will do for now.

Rabbi Lazer Shemtov was my quasi-Rabbi for a while, and my knowledge of "Castellano" is thanks to him. I owe him a deep of gratitude for taking me under his wing for a while, and he may not even be aware of it. That all is beside the point.

Now he's compiled a book on questions he answered manning the computers for Ask Moses. Based on what I've seen, seeing him in action answering such questions from all kinds of people, and I mean ALL kinds, I can imagine that it's good work.

Here is the result of that devotion.

I wish him much Hatzlochoh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet another reason that this is the "AntiTzemach" - zet zich eis az doh [EDITED] un yener lot nit kein S"T arein.